Successful completion of an online exam is required in order to receive OEMS credit. No partial credit may be given.
Following successful completion of the exam, the participant will receive a copy of the course completion certificate in their Profile section, under “Certificates”.
Please download, save and print your certificate as it will expire 60 days from the date received.
Pediatrics, Environmental & Behavioral Emergencies
- Infants & Children
- Review: Pediatric Communications Tips
- Pediatric Anatomical Differences: Trauma
- The Pediatric Airway
- Airway Obstruction
- Respiratory Distress
- Managing Pediatric Shock
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- Apparent Life Threatening Events
- Abuse & Neglect
- Special Needs
- Care-Related Stress
- Environmental Emergencies: Hyperthermia
- Water-Related Emergencies
- Envenomations: Bites & Stings
- Behavioral Emergencies
- Pediatrics, Environmental & Behavioral Emergencies (Quiz)