Successful completion of an online exam is required in order to receive OEMS credit. No partial credit may be given.
Following successful completion of the exam, the participant will receive a copy of the course completion certificate in their Profile section, under “Certificates”.
Please download, save and print your certificate as it will expire 60 days from the date received.
Patient Assessment & Communications
- Initial Assessment
- The General Impression
- Assessing Mental Status
- Stabilizing the Cervical Spine
- Assessing & Treating the ABCDs
- Determining Priority of Transport
- The Rapid Physical Exam
- Assessing the Medical Patient
- History of Present Illness & SAMPLE
- Vital Signs
- Assessing the Trauma Patient
- Injury Patterns
- Mechanism of Injury
- The Rapid Trauma Assessment
- What Are We Looking For?
- Injury-Specific Signs
- Trauma Assessment Considerations
- The Trauma ABCDs
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Assessing Pediatric Patients
- Communicating With Kids
- What Else is Different?
- Pediatric Anatomical Differences
- Geriatric Patients
- Patient Assessment & Communications (Quiz)