Successful completion of an online exam is required in order to receive OEMS credit. No partial credit may be given.
Following successful completion of the exam, the participant will receive a copy of the course completion certificate in their Profile section, under “Certificates”.
Please download, save and print your certificate as it will expire 60 days from the date received.
Airway & Oxygenation Management
- Structures of the Airway
- Airway Obstruction
- BLS Airway Adjuncts
- Suctioning the Airway
- Suctioning Techniques
- Abnormal Breathing
- Oxygen Administration
- Oxygen Safety & Tips
- Ventilating the Patient
- The Bag-Valve Mask
- One-Rescuer Ventilations for the Unresponsive Patient
- Two-Rescuer Ventilations
- One-Rescuer Ventilations for the Patient who is Responsive
- What Else Should I Know?
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- Intubation and Advanced Airways
- Supraglottic Airways
- Verifying Placement of the Advanced Airway
- Pediatric Airway Differences
- Airway & Oxygenation Management (Quiz)